Abstract Submission Deadline: August 15th, 2016
Notification of Abstract Acceptance 1st September, 2016
Early Bird Registration Deadline July 31, 2016
Guideline for abstract submission:
Participation in the ” the 4th Annual Conference of Nepalese Society of Neurosurgeon ” is open to all neuro-scientist interested in basic science, bio mechanics, spinal imaging, non-surgical/surgical treatments for neurosurgical problems.
The organizing committee of ” the 4th Annual Conference of Nepalese Society of Neurosurgeon ” welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentation.
All abstracts presented at the conference will be published in the abstract book. The submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as e-poster in the session within the time assigned by the Program Committee. Abstracts received by 15th August, 2016 (Srawan 31st 2073) Monday, 12 midnight, will be considered under the standard review procedure. E-Abstract Submission is only accepted through the official website. Abstracts submitted by post, fax, e-mail will not be considered. All authors accepted for presentation must register for the meeting through the website before Aug 31, 2016 in order to confirm their participation.
Confirmation of Abstract Submission
An acknowledgement of abstract submission will be automatically sent to abstracts submitter, first author, corresponding author and co-authors by e-mail upon completion of e-submission. This letter is not an acceptance notification but a notification of your abstract details. It is the responsibility of each individual to verify the acknowledgements and carefully review the submitted abstract(s), noting that in some cases during the submission process, characters become illegible. If you do not receive an abstract submission confirmation e-mail within 5 days upon submission of an abstract, please contact the Secretariat.
The 4th Annual Conference of Nepalese Society of Neurosurgeon Secretariat
5th floor, Dirghau Guru Hospital, Mitra Park, Chahabil, Kathmandu, Nepal
Guidelines and Information for oral presenters
- Each session will be allocated two chairpersons responsible for introducing the speakers, controlling the timing of the sessions, and moderating the discussion.
- In order to keep the sessions running to schedule and allow questions from the audience, it is very important to keep all presentations within the allotted time.
- Your conflict of interest disclosure for each author is needed on the second slide.
- Presenters are not permitted to use their own laptop computers in order to avoid any problems, such as projector-computer compatibility and technical issues.
- Guest lecture: 13 minutes presentation, 3 minutes discussion
- Platform/oral presentation: 8 minutes presentation , 2 minutes discussion
Poster presentation: 5 minutes presentation, 1 minute discussion
Presentation Material Submission
The presenter should bring his file in Microsoft Power Point format on USB to the preview room. We recommend that the presenter review his submitted file at the preview room before the completion of submission.
English is official language of The 4th Annual Conference of Nepalese Society of Neurosurgeons
1. Presentation File Submission
- All speakers CAN submit and modify their presentation files from October 1st and 2nd at the preview Room.
2. Oral Presentation Format
- Computer OS: Windows 7 and MS Office 2010
- PPT File Format: PPT, PPTX, PPSX, PDF
- PPT Slide Limit: Max. 20 Slides
- Moving File Format: WMV (Strongly recommended), AVI, MPEG
3. Preview Room
- Location: Hotel Park Village Resort, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Operating Hours:
1st October, 2016: 12:00 ~ 17:00
2nd October, 2016:08:00 ~ 12:00
- Be sure to check, modify or upload your presentation materials at the Preview Room at least 2 hours before the start of the session.
- If combining video clips with PowerPoint, it is strongly recommended that you check your presentation file at least ONE DAY BEFORE your presentation so if there are any problems, we can deal with it.
- If you do not check your presentation file at the Speakers’ Ready Room, you will be responsible for any problems or faults with your presentation materials.
- As announced in the review results notification, all speakers (presenting author) MUST be registered for the congress by 1st September (Thursday), 2016 in order to secure your presentation.
- All speakers are required to come to the session room at least 30 minutes before the session begins.
- The SEATS for speakers will be reserved in the FRONT LEFT ROW facing the podium and it will be marked as “NEXT SPEAKER”.
- It is not allowed to use your own laptop at the session room due to technical risk and time delay. You may supply your own laptop computer as a back-up.
Particularly in the case of using MACs, you may have compatibility problems.
- Please be sure to meet the presentation time limit in order to be on schedule.
Guidelines for Poster Presenters
ALL POSTERS WILL BE PRESENTED THROUGH 10 COMPUTERS
1. We will be setting up 10 computers in which will constantly display the posters.
2. All Posters MUST BE submitted by September 15th 2016 to email@example.com
- Computer OS: Windows 7 and MS Office 2010.
- PPT File Format: PPT, PPTX, PPSX, PDF.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org