Abstract submission guidelines for NESONCON 2018
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Maximum of 2 papers are allowed for presentation from each presenting author ( 1 as poster and the other as oral presentation)
- Submission period: Nov 5, 2017 till February 1, 2018. Submission after 5 PM NPT on Thursday, February 1, 2018 will not be accepted.
- Abstract should be submitted in MS Word as .doc or .docx.
- It should be within 250 words and typed in Times Roman with a font size of 12. Besides title, the abstract body should have introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusion and key words.
- Abstract should be submitted along with abstract submission form to email email@example.com or can be submitted online on our website.
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent immediately. However, final acceptance of the paper will follow careful assessment of its authenticity, ingenuity and scientific importance. All the presenters will be notified by March 10, 2018.
Eligibility criteria for “NESON Young Investigator Award”
- Any neurosurgery resident or faculty (who has finished his/her training not before April 5, 2013) is eligible to apply for the award. The applicant should not be born before April 5,1978.
- The abstract should be submitted before 5 PM NPT, February 1, 2018.
- Submission should contain full manuscript of the paper including media contents (photos, charts, video) and a letter of approval from Head of Department or Hospital Director.
- The award will be declared on the last day of the conference during the award ceremony.